Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circle, facing the centre. F sits to the immediate right of D and third to the left of A. G sits third to the left of D who does not sit next to E. B sits next to G but not next to D. C does not sit next to either D or A.
Q1. Who sits to the immediate left of A?
1) E 2) F 3) G 4) H 5) None of these
Q2. What is the position of H with respect to C?
1) Second to the left 2) First to the right 3) Third to the right 4) Second to the right 5) None of these
Q3. Which of the following pairs sits between G and D?
1) AC 2) DF 3) HB 4) FA 5) None of these
Q4. Starting from A’s position, if all the eight are arranged in alphabetical order in clockwise direction, the seating position of which of the following (excluding A) would not change?
1) B 2) C 3) D 4) H 5) None of these
Q5. Four of the following are alike based upon their seating arrangement around the circle. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
1) FH 2) GE 3) CD 4) BG 5) EF
Answers 1. 1 4. 2 5. 4