Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside. Two females sit in the middle of the sides and two at the corners. A sits second to the left of G. G sits in the middle of one of the sides. C sits fourth to the right of his wife and his wife is not an immediate neighbour of A or G. B sits third to right of her husband. B does not sit at any of the corners. Only D sits between B and H. H is the husband of A. E is a male.
Q1. Which of the following is true with respect to the given seating arrangement?
1) No two males are immediate neighbours of each other
2) G and H do not face each other in the seating arrangement
3) E and D are immediate neighbours of each other
4) F is a male and sits diagonally opposite to E
5) A sits in the centre of one of the sides of the square table
Q2. Who amongst the following is B’s husband?
1) C 2) G 3) E 4) F 5) Cannot be determined
Q3. How many people sit between B and C when counted in the anti-clockwise direction from B?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) Four
Q4. Who amongst the following is the wife of C?
1) D 2) F 3) B 4) G 5) Cannot be determined
Q5. What is the position of E with respect to C?
1) Immediately to the left 2) Second to the left
3) Third to the right 4) Immediately to the right 5) Second to the right
Answers 1. 5; Option (5) is true.
2. 3; E is the husband of B.
3. 3; Two persons F and G sit between B and C.
4. 1; D is the wife of C.
5. 5; Second to the right.
1. 5; Option (5) is true.