Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Three ladies and four men are a group of friends, ie R, M, T, S, L, W, and Z. Each one has a different profession, ie Lawyer, Travel Agent, Air-hostess, Doctor, Professor, Consultant and Jeweller and each one owns a different car, ie Alto, Corolla, Santro, Lancer, Ikon, Scorpio, and Esteem, not necessarily in that order. None of the ladies is a Consultant or a Lawyer.
T is an Air-hostess and she owns an Ikon car. R owns a Scorpio. M is not a Doctor. L is a Jeweller and he owns Corolla. W is a Lawyer and does not own Alto. Z is a Consultant and owns Santro. The Doctor owns Esteem car whereas the Professor owns Scorpio. The Travel Agent owns an Alto. None of the ladies own a Scorpio.
- What car does S own?
(1) Alto (2) Santro (3) Lancer (4) Esteem (5) None of these
- Who owns the car Lancer?
(1) Z (2) M (3) W (4) Data Inadequate (5) None of these
- What is the profession of R?
(1) Professor (2) Travel Agent (3) Doctor (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
- Who is the Doctor?
(1) R (2) S (3) L (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
- Who are the three ladies in the group?
(1) T, R, L (2) T, M, S (3) W, T, M (4) Data inadequate (5) None of theseAnswers & Explanations
Person Profession Car Gender
T Air-hostess Ikon Female
R Professor Scorpio Male
L Jeweller Corolla Male
W Lawyer Lancer Male
Z Consultant Santro Male
S Doctor Esteem Female
M Travel Agent Alto Female
1. 4 2. 3 3. 1 4. 2 5. 2