Eight colleagues A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Each one of them holds a different post viz. Manager, Company Secretary, Chairman, President, Vice – President, Group Leader, Financial Advisor and Managing Director but not necessarily in the same order.
- A sits third to the right of the Managing Director. A is not the Chairman. E is not an immediate neighbour of H. C sits on the immediate right of the Chairman.
- Neither A nor H is a Vice – President or a Company Secretary. Vice –President is not an immediate neighbour of the Managing Director. The Manager sits second to the left of E.
- The Manager is an immediate neighbour of the both Group Leader and the Financial Advisor. The Financial Advisor sits third to the right of B. B is not the Vice – President.
- F is not an immediate neighbour of A. G is not an immediate neighbour of the Manager. Only two people sit between the Managing Director and H. The Vice – President and the Company Secretary are immediate neighbours of each other.
Q1. Who amongst the following sits third to the left of E?
1. The Manager
4. The Financial Advisor
Q2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
1. F – Chairman
2. G – President
3. D – Manager
4. A – Financial Advisor
5. B – Managing Director
Q3. Who amongst the following is the President of the company?
Q4. Which of the following is true with respect to the given seating arrangement?
1. The Group Leader of the company is an immediate neighbour of the Vice – President
2. G sits second to right of D
3. The Group Leader and the Company Secretary are immediate neighbours of each other
4. The Chairman of the company sits to the immediate left of the Managing Director
5. The Group Leader sits second to the left of D
Q5. Which of the following posts does B holds in the company?
3. Company Secretary
4. Vice – President
5. Financial Advisor
Answers 1. 4