I.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight people A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table with equal distance
between each other but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing the centre while some are facing outside.(i.e away from the centre)
B sits third to the left of A. E sits to the immediate right of H. D faces a direction opposite to that of B
Immediate neighbours of E face opposite directions(i.e. if one neighbour faces the centre then the other neighbour faces outside and vice-versa.) Only one person sit between
E and D.
G sits second to the right of D. Both G and C face the same direction as H.(i.e if H faces the centre then G and C also faces the centre and vice-versa.) Only three people sit between B and H. E does not face outside
Immediate neighbours of F faces opposite directions(i.e if one neighbour faces the centre then the other neighbour faces outside and Vice-versa.)
1. Which of the following statements is true as per the given arrangement?
A. F faces the centre
B. Only three people sit between E and A
C. G sits to the immediate right of C
D. None of the given options is true
E. C is an immediate neighbour of D
2. Who amongst the following sits third to the left of E?
3. How many people face the centre as per the given arrangement?
E. More than four
4. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the given series based on the positions as given in the arrangement?
EH AG BE HB ?
10. As per the given arrangement D is related to A in the same way as B is related to H, Following the same pattern to whom is C related?
1. A. F faces the centre
2. C. B
3. D. Three
4. A. DC
5. A. F