I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows containing five people each in such a way that there is equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 J, K, L, M and N are seated(not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing south. In row-2 V, W, X, Y and Z are seated (not necessarily in the same order)and all of them are facing north. Therefore in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
Z sits third to the right of W. V sits second to the left of Z. The persons facing V sits to the immediate right of K. Only one person sits between K and M. J is not an immediate neighbour of K. Only two people sit between J and L. Neither K nor J faces Y.
1. Who amongst the following is facing N?
2. Which of the following statements is true regarding M?
A. M faces one of the immediate neighbours of X
B. K is one of the immediate neighbours of M
C. None of the given statements is true
D. L sits to the immediate right of M
E. Only one person sits between M and N
3. Who amongst the following is facing X?
4. What is the position of Z with respect to Y?
A. Third to the Right
B. Second to the Right
C. Immediate left
D. Immediate Right
E. Second to the left
5. Four of the given five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of them does not belong to that group?
1. C. V
2. D. L sits to the immediate right of M
3. A. K
4. C. Immediate left
5. C. N