I.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight family members P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table but not necessarily in the same order.Some of them are females and some of them are males. All of them are related to each other in same way or the other.Some of them are facing the centre while some of them are facing outside(i.e. Opposite to the centre).
T sits second to the right of the Q. Q faces the centre. Only two people sit between T and R. R is the daughter of P. No female is an immediate neighbour of R.
W is not an immediate neighbour of Q. W is the wife of U. U sits third to the right of W. S is neither an immediate neighbour of W nor T.
R’s brother sits to her immediate right. Neither Q nor U is the brother of R. P’s wife sits to the immediate right of T. P sits second to the left of his wife.
Only three people sit between P and his brother. Both the immediate neighbours of R face opposite directions.(i.e if one neighbour faces the centre then the other neighbour faces outside and Vice-Versa)
R’s husband sits to the immediate right of V. T and U face a direction opposite to that of P(i.e if P faces the centre then T and U face outside and Vice-Versa)
1. How many people sit between Q and V’s daughter when counted from the left of Q?
2. If it is given that Q is the father of V, then what is the position of Q with respect to Q’s son in law?
B.Second to the left
C.Third to the Right
D.Third to the left
E.Second to the Right
3. Which of the following statements regarding V is definitely correct?
A.V is the sister of T
B.V sits second to the right of U
C.Q and P are immediate neighbours of V
D.None of the given options is correct
E.V is the sister-in-law of U.
4. Who amongst the following faces the centre?
5. Who amongst the following sits exactly between R and P when counted from the left of P?
6.Who amongst the following sits third to the right of T?
Answers 1. A.None
2.D.Third to the left
3. B.V sits second to the right of U
6. B.T’s father-in-law