Directions (Q. 1-5): Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) Equally, if you show disloyalty to your company or colleagues, your manners will be seen as unacceptable.
(B) Much of this book is concerned with this golden rule.
(C) The other half is good manners invoke taking positive action to make the other person feel good about your relationship with him.
(D) They indicate to the person you are dealing with whether you can be relied on to act correctly and fairly when he does business with you.
(E) Avoiding these negatives is only half the story.
(F) Manners are the patterns of behaviour.
(G) If he thinks that you are boorish, selﬁsh or undisciplined your relationship is unlikely to be proper.
1. Which of the following will be the SEVENTH sentence?
1) C 2) D 3) E 4) B 5) A
2. Which of the following will be the FIRST sentence?
1) G 2) F 3) A 4) B 5) C
3. Which of the following will be the THIRD sentence? ‘
1) G 2) E 3) F 4) B 5) A
4. Which of the following will be the FIFTH sentence?
1) A 2) G 3) E 4) F 5) D
5. Which of the following will be the SIXTH sentence?
1) B 2) D 3) F 4) A 5) C
Answers Answer :- FDGAECB 1. 4; 2. 2 3. 1 4. 3 5. 5
1. 4; 2. 2 3. 1 4. 3 5. 5