Directions (1- 5): Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) ,(F) and (G) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them:
(A) It is assumed that these banks work in a hassle free manner as compared to government banks.
(B) Government banks are more trustworthy if you are considering taking a long term loan.
(C) They offer you lower interest rates, and this is the main reason why people seek education loans from government banks.
(D) The interest rate and terms are decided by the Reserve Bank and these national banks cannot make any changes by their own.
(E) But private banks work more smoothly.
(F) The employees in these banks are customer friendly and ready to help people.
(G) Government banks offer lower interest rate it is well-known fact that the interest rate of government banks is much lower as compared to private banks.
1. Which should be the FIRST sentence?
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) D (5) E
2. Which should be the SECOND sentence?
(1) A (2) B (3) G (4) D (5) E
3. Which should be the THIRD sentence?
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) G (5) E
4. Which should be the FOURTH sentence?
(1) D (2) B (3) C (4) G (5) E
5. Which should be the FIFTH sentence?
(1) F (2) B (3) C (4) D (5) E
Answers Answers :- 1. 2 2. 3 3. 3 4. 1 5. 5
1. 2 2. 3 3. 3 4. 1 5. 5