Q(1-5):The following six sentences have to be arranged in the proper sequence, so as to form a meaningful paragraph. On the basis of your sequencing, answer the questions given below
A) Ironically, the same parents who are considered to be ignorant are thought to be very enlightened in choosing private schools over state-run ones.
B) This is all the more reason why we should include them during the planning and implementation of the system.
C) This is apparent at every stage from policymaking to implementation as critical decisions are made without the participation of the stakeholders,an attitude that can only be described as either arrogance or indifference.
D) In reality,every parent decides which school is a good one, based on his/her own set of values,perceptions and aspirations.
E) The root cause of most of the ills that plague our education system is the enormous distance that separates the power centres within the system and the schools where the action takes place.
F) It is often said in defense of such an approach that poor parents are too ignorant to be the partners in a meaningful dialogue.
1. Which of the following will be the Fourth sentence?
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) D (5) E
2. Which of the following will be the First sentence?
(1) F (2) D (3) E (4) B (5) A
3. Which of the following will be the Last sentence?
(1) F (2) D (3) C (4) B (5) A
4. Which of the following will be the Third sentence?
(1) A (2) B (3) C (4) F (5) E
5. Which of the following will the Fifth sentence?
(1) B (2) A (3) C (4) D (5) E
1.1 2.3 3.4 4.4 5.4