Directions: Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer
1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) if the data in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) if the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
11. How is ‘never’ written in a code language?
I. ‘never ever go there’ is written as ‘na ja ni ho’ in that code language.
II. ‘go there and come back’ is written as ‘ma ho sa ni da’ in that code language.
12. Among M, P, K, J, T and W, who is lighter than only the heaviest?
I. P is heavier than M and T.
II. W is heavier than P but lighter than J who is not the heaviest.
13. What does ‘S’ mean in a code language?
I. ‘5 $ # 3’ means ‘flowers are really good’.
II. ‘7 # 3 5’ means ‘good flowers are available’.
14. How is P related to J?
I. M is the brother of P and T is the sister of P.
II. P’s mother is married to J’s husband who has one son and two daughters.
15. How many students are there between Suresh and Mohan in a row of fifty students?
I. Suresh is twelfth from the left end and Mohan is seventeenth from the right end.
II. Suresh is six places away from Jayesh who is twentieth from the left end.
16. Eight people A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are seated around a circular table and are equidistant from each other. Who is in front of F?
1) F is second to the left of D who is the neighbour of A and C.
2) G is in front of D and neighbour of B and E.Answer
17. What is the color of black hair in a color code?
1) White is called red, red is called orange
2) Blue is called green, Green is called black, black is called white.Answer
18. On which date is Ramavtar’s Father’s marriage anniversary?
1) Ramavtar’s sister correctly remembers that their father’s anniversary is after 7th but before 11th may.
2) Ramavtar correctly remembers that his father’s marriage anniversary is after 5th but before 10th may.Answer
19. Among A, B, C, D and E, who is the lightest?
1) C is heavier than D but lighter than A.
2) B is lighter than D but heavier than E.
20. How is L related to Z?
1) M has two daughters and F is one of them who is married to L.
2) M is the mother of Z, who is the younger sister of F.Answer