1. Suket has three daughters and each daughter has a brother. How many male members are there in the family ?
Suket and his only son.
2. Introducing a man, a woman said, “He is the only son of my mother’s mother.” How is the woman related to the man?
3. Pointing to a man in the park, Naman said, “His son is my son’s uncle.” How is the man related to Naman?
4. P is the father of R. S is Q’s son. S has R as sister. Therefore, if U has P as brother, then the relationship between Q and U is as follows.
(a) Q is U’s daughter
(b) U is Q’s wife
(c) Q is the sister-in-law of U
(d) Q is U’s brother-in-law
5. Looking at a portrait of a man, Harsh said, “His mother is the wife of my father’s son. Brothers and sisters I have none. ” At whose portrait was Harsh looking?
(a) His son
(b) His cousin
(c) His uncle
(d) His nephew