1. A man pointing to a photograph says, “The lady in the photograph is my nephew’s maternal grandmother.” How is the lady in the photograph related to the man’s sister who has no other sister?
2. A is the brother of B. A is the brother of C. To find what is the relation between B and C. What minimum information from the following is necessary? (i) Gender of C (ii) Gender of B
(a) Only (i)
(b) Only (ii)
(c) Either (i) or (ii)
(d) both (i) and (ii)
3. Mohan is son of Arun’s father’s sister. Prakash is son of Reva, who is mother of Vikash and grandmother of Arun. Pranab is father of Neela and grandfather of Mohan. Reva is wife of Pranab. How is Vikash’s wife related to Neela?
(d) Data inadaequate
4. Introducing Sarita, Meena said, “She is the only daughter of my father’s only daughter.” How is Meena related to Sarita?
(d) None of these
5. Pointing to a girl, Abhishek said, “She is daughter of the only child of my father.” How is Abhishek’s wife related to that girl?