Directions (1-5): Study the information carefully and answer the given questions:
Abhi, Danny, Elex, Fransis, Haru, James and Kevin are sitting in a straight line facing North, not necessarily in the same order.
(a) Danny sits fourth to the right of Abhi.
(b) Elex is at the extreme left end of the line. There are five persons between Elex and Kevin.
(c) James sits third to the left of Kevin, Fransis is not an immediate neighbour of Danny.
1. How many persons sit between Abhi and Haru?
(5) More than four
2. Which of the following represents the person sitting exactly in the middle of the line?
(5) None of these
3. Four of the following are Ealike in a certain way based on their seating positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which pair does not belong to that group?
(1) Abhi & Fransis
(2) James & Haru
(3) Elex & Abhi
(4) Danny & Kevin
(5) Fransis & Haru
4. What is the position of Fransis with respect to Haru?
(1) Second to the right
(2) Immediately to the right
(3) Immediately to the left
(4) Third to the right
(5) Second to the left
5. If the seating arrangement (from left to right) is taken as English alphabets, how many such pairs of letters are there in the arrangement each of which has as many letters between them (in both forward and backward directions) in the arrangement as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
(5) More than three
Directions (6-10): Each of these questions are based on the information given below:
In a seven storey building, having floors numbered one to seven, Akhil, Brijesh, Chirag, Duke, Eaon and Fransis each live on a different floor. (The ground floor is numbered 1, the floor above it 2 and so on). One of the floors in the building is vacant. Akhil lives on the fifth floor. No floor below fifth floor is vacant; also no odd numbered floor is vacant. Only Duke lives between Fransis and Eaon. Fransis does not live on an odd numbered floor. Eaon does not live on a floor immediately above or immediately below Chirag’s floor. Brijesh does not live on the bottom most floor.
6. On which of the following floors does Chirag live?
7. Which of the following floors is vacant ?
8. Who lives on the topmost floor?
(5) No one as it is vacant
9. Who lives immediately below vacant floors?
10. Who lives between third and fifth floor?
Answers Answer:- 5 Answer:- 2 Answer:- 1 Answer:- 1 Answer:- 5