Directions (1-5): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
(i) 12 friends A, B, C, D, P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y and Z are sitting in a row facing east.
(ii) X is third to the left of P, who is sixth to the right of A.
(iii) R is fourth to the right of Z, who is not near C.
(iv) B is fifth to the right end, and S is the second left of D.
(v) W and Q are not near P, who is second to the right of B.
(vi)There are two friends between C and Y, who is not near X.
1. Who are sitting at the end of the row?
1) Z and W
2) W and Q
3) Q and Z
4) Can’t be determined
5) None of these
2. What is the position of A with respect to S?
1) immediate right
2) third right
3) fourth left
4) second right
5) fifth left
3. Who is sitting third to the right of R?
4) B or S
5) B or Y
4. Which two friends are sitting near D?
1) A and R
2) Z and A
3) P and Q
4) A and C
5) Can’t determined
5. Which of the following is true?
1) Five friends are sitting between Z and B.
2) R and X are sitting in the middle of the row.
3) D is sitting fifth to the left of B.
4) Only one friend is sitting between Y and Z.
5) More than one of the above are true.
Answers Answer:- 4 Answer:- 5 Answer:- 1 Answer:- 5 Answer:- 4