Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
P, Q, R, S, T, U, W and X are sitting around a circular table facing the center but not necessarily in the same order.
X sits third to the right of S. X sits second to the left of Q. Q is not an immediate neighbor of U and P. S and R are immediate neighbors of each other. Only one person sits between S and W. U and X sit opposite each other.
1. Four of the following five are similar in a certain way based on their position in the seating arrangement. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
2. Who amongst the following represent immediate neighbours of T?
3. What is the position of R with respect to X in the above arrangement?
(1) Third to the right
(2) Second to the left
(3) Fifth to the right
(4) Immediate right
(5) Third to the left
4. What will come in place of the question mark (?) according to the above seating arrangement?
US PX QW SR ?
5. Who sits to the immediate right of R?
Answers Answer: – 3 Answer: – 4 Answer: – 2 Answer: – 1 Answer: – 2
Answer: – 3
Answer: – 4
Answer: – 2
Answer: – 1
Answer: – 2