Directions—(1–7) Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.
Eight colleagues, A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H, are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessary in the same order. Each one of them holds a different post – Manager, Compony Secretory, Chairman, President, Vice President, Group Leader, Financial Advisor and Managing Director.
A sits third to the right of the Managing Director. Only two people sit between the Managing Director and H. The Vice President and the Company Secretary are immediate reighbours. Neither A nor H is a Vice President or a Company Secretary. The Vice President is not an immediate neighbor of the Managing Director. The Manager sits second to the left of E. E is not an immediate neighbor of H. The Manager is an immediate neighbor of both the Group Leader and the Financial Advisor. The Financial Advisor sits third to the right of B. B is not the Vice President. C sits on the immediate right of the Chairman. A is not the chairman. F is not an immediate neighbor of A. G is not an immediate neighbor of the Manager.
1. Who amongst the following sits third to the left of E?
4) Financial Advisor
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
1) F – Chairman
2) G – President
3) D – Manager
4) A – Financial Advisor
5) B- Managing Director
3. Who among the following is the President of the company?
4. Which of the following is true with respect to the given seating arrangement?
1) The Group Leader of the company is an immediate neighbor of the Vice President.
2) G sits second to the right of D.
3) The Group Leader and the Company Secretary are immediate neighbours.
4) The Chairman of the company sits to the immediate left of the Managing Director
5) The Group Leader sits second to the left of D.
5. Which of the following posts does B hold in the company?
3) Company Secretary
4) Vice President
5) Financial Advisor
6. Who among the following sits exactly between the Managing Director and H?
1) H and the Chairman
2) B and G
3) The Chairman and C
4) F and C
5) E and the Group Leader
7. Who among the following is the Group Leader?
Answers Answer:- 4 Answer:- 5 Answer:- 1 Answer:- 4 Answer:- 3 Answer:- 5 Answer:- 2